January 17, 2010

Creating QUIZZES with Photopeach

After reading Sue Waters wonderful post and tutorial about http://photopeach.com I had to give it a try. I had already used photopeach for slideshows but was unaware of the possibility of creating quizzes. It´s so simple!

HOW TO DO IT

1. You create a slideshow.
2. Then click EDIT, edit captions +photos.
3. Click QUIZ, type questions and alternatives.
4. Click OK and your photo quiz w/ background music is ready.

You can see a more detailed tutorial w/ pictures  at Sue Waters blog.

MY TRIAL: I thought of a grammar topic, selected pictures and created some sentences with gaps. You can also create questions and answers, or images and words to recap vocabulary.

What are the people doing? on PhotoPeach

4 comments:

Ana said...

Really cool!

Nik Peachey said...

Fantastic idea.
Great

Nik Peachey

Ana Maria Menezes said...

All credit to Sue Waters. Found it amazing too.

Sue Waters said...

Very nice. You are definitely far more creative than me. I think almost everyone is :)

I love how you have used it with vocabulary.