In unit 2B, students read a text about people who changed their life style.
This is a song activity I´ve created to use w/ my intermediate students:
SONG ACTIVITY – Intermediate (EF – file 2B- “Changing your life” )
Just do it (Copacabana Club)
- Ask students to discuss in pairs what we can change in our lives.
- Debriefing: brainstorm w/ the group what we can change in our lives and write prompts on the board.
- Ask students to select and copy 8 words from the board.
- Play the song and ask students to tick any similar word they hear in the song . (Play the part that starts w/ “You can change …”
- Play the song again , stopping to check the right words.
- Pairs discuss “What would you like to change in your life?”