August 5, 2011

Next Presentation: EdmodoCon11 - The 10 tasks Challenge

Dear Lifefeast readers,



I'm very glad to invite all of you to attend the first EDMODO virtual conference (EdmodoCon11)  where Educators from different corners of the world will share how they have been using Edmodo with students.

My presentation will be about using webtools to assign homework. I'll be presenting a project I developed last semester with my students where apart from assigning the traditional homework, that is, workbook exercises and writings, students had to carry out 10 tasks using different webtools.

EdmodoCon 11
10 August (Wednesday)
Sessions start at 10:30 AM Eastern Time (11:30 in Brazil)and go on until 8:30 PM ET (9:30 in Brazil)

MY SESSION WILL BE AT 5:00 PM ET ( 6:00 PM in Brazil)

http://blog.edmodo.com/2011/07/25/edmodocon-2011-presentation-schedule/
Hope to see many of you there.
You can  regitster for EdmodoCon11  HERE.
Click HERE to attend the sessions.

No comments: